Care for U is a project to support Ukrainian migrants under the Temporary protection directive in finding work and integrating in the Swedish society.
Care for U
A FREE PROGRAM FOR UKRANIAN MIGRANTS
This program is for:
Ukrainian people in Halland who need help establishing themselves in Sweden, who are over 18 years old, and have fled to Sweden from the war in Ukraine.
Activities in this program
Participants will receive an individual action plan that could involve the following activities, both digital and physical:
- Individual coaching
- Validation of skills and/or education
- Job market information
- Language training in Swedish and English
- Visits to different employers
- Wellness and self-leadership activities
- Cultural and fun activities
- Networking and more…